Terms & Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions1. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of 'The East of England Agricultural Society'. Full details are available on request.
2. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please check your ticket order as mistakes cannot be rectified.
3. Delivery is by first class Royal Mail. All tickets will be issued within 3 working days of your order being placed.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
6. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
7. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with 'The East of England Agricultural Society' are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
Cancellation PolicyIn the unlikely event of the event being cancelled, we will offer you tickets of an equivalent value to your order, to an alternative Show organised by the East of England Agricultural Society.
The term 'The East of England Agricultural Society' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE, United Kingdom, (Registered Charity No. 283564). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.